TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
The degree ministry of Bethany College concluded as of April 26, 2015 but alumni will continue to have access to transcript services going forward. The new THRIVE Discipleship Program begins Fall 2017. Please take note of the following important details:
- Until further notice, on campus staff will continue to produce transcripts. Please follow the procedures listed below.
- In the long term, transcripts and academic records will be hosted at the Centre for Mennonite Brethren Studies in Winnipeg, MB. Additional details on those procedures will be posted as we collaborate with CMBS staff.
- Students will also have access to course syllabi for all courses completed since these are often required for the assessment of transfer credit. Please see the request form below.
The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act requires that the student sign all requests for transcripts. For this reason, telephone, email requests and third party requests cannot be accommodated. Because of the confidentially of student records, transcripts are released only upon the formal request of the student.
- Complete form in full including method of payment
- Deliver to Bethany College using one of the following:
- Fax printed form to: 306 947 4229
- Email scanned copy to: email@example.com