“We have a vision that is amazing and exciting.
We are inviting you to invest yourself through the resources God has given you
– your energy, your prayers, and your money –
in this work to which God has called us.”
HOW ARE WE FUNDED?
Since 1927, Bethany College has relied upon the generous and visionary financial giving from our support community. We wouldn’t have it any other way.
You may be surprised to know that we receive no funding from government sources. This is because Bethany is a private Christian college. By contrast, public universities receive over half of their revenue from the government. Thus taxpayers subsidize university student costs.
Bethany student tuition and fees cover about 60% of their education costs. Charitable donations are required for the rest of our budget. We look to church congregations, alumni, parents of students and friends of the college who understand the value of biblical higher education in God’s kingdom to provide for the remainder.
Thank you for being a part of Bethany’s support network.
HOW CAN I GIVE?
Did you know there are several ways to make a gift to Bethany College? You may.
- give a gift of cash
- donate monthly
- make a charitable bequest through your will
- give mutual funds, bonds or stocks
- make a gift with your life insurance policy
- establish a scholarship fund to assist students
- name the college as a beneficiary of your RRSP or RRIF
- make Bethany College the beneficiary of your TFSA
- give real estate or other gifts in-kind
.go to Donate Today.
Find out more about leaving a legacy.
We invite you to contact our General office. Call Bethany at 306-947-2175.